cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF624cw Print Driver not Installing Wirelessly

tomcerullo1
Apprentice
I'm trying you install the driver for my ImageClass MF624CW printer so I can scan wirelessly. Everything else seems to work except wireless scanning. When I try to reinstall the driver, I keep getting the following error message:

"This computer is not assigned with a valid IP address. Configure the TCP/IP settings, and then try to install again."

I've tried installing using the USB cord but I still cannot scan wirelessly from my computer. I spent over 4 hours yesterday on the phone with Canon support and they could not figure it out. Has anyone figured out a way around this?
1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Tomcerullo,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Is your computer connected to your network with an ethernet cable or is connected via wi-fi?

Announcements