cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2720 Printer

jgray
Apprentice

I am new to this community.  My MB 2700 printer that has been working wirelessly began having problems going offline.  I would reboot my modeum but now that does not work.  Please help. 

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

This community said to register my Canon peoduct whick I have done since this post.  However my computer hard drive downloans said this registration was done on 10/16/16.  I am on Windows and is and 

has been updated regularly.  There are no error messages, just when try to print the print queue show printer offline.  When ths started, I would unplug modeum and the printer and reload the back in.  That procedure no longer works.  I could use a USB cird fir Lan settings and wired situation, but do not know what to do when that is done. Betty

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jgray,

Please follow these steps to make sure that your printer is connected to your wireless network:

1.  Press the HOME button on your MAXIFY MB2720.

2.  Swipe the screen and select the wrench and screwdriver icon.

3.  Tap Device Settings.

4.  Tap LAN Settings.

5.  Tap Wireless LAN setup.

6.  Tap Standard Setup.

Your MAXIFY MB2720 will search for wireless networks.

7.  Select the name of your wireless network.

8.  Tap the screen to view the keyboard which will allow you to enter the password of your wireless network.

9.  Once entered, tap OK and then tap OK again.

Once reconnected, please attempt to print.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements