cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB2320 printer is offline, how to reconnect

sueorsborn
Apprentice

My MB2320 Canon printer is offline.  I am unable to reconnect.  I have checked the forums and non of the solutions have resolved this issue,

This happened once before and by some unknown action it reconnected.  how to make it happen again and figure out what puts it offline so I can avoid doing it again.

5 REPLIES 5

Jason
Whiz

Hello,

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Sorry, I am new at this.  I am using a Surface 3 tablet with Windows 10 Pro

Hi sueorsborn,

To connect your MAXIFY MB2320 to your wireless network so it can be used with your Surface tablet, please follow these steps:

1.  Press the HOME button on your MAXIFY MB2320.

2.  Swipe the screen and then tap WLAN.

3.  Tap Wireless LAN setup.

4.  Tap To other connection methods.

5.  Tap Standard setup.  The MAXIFY MB2320 will search for your wireless network.

6.  Select your wireless network from the list.

7.  Enter your wireless network password.

Your MAXIFY MB2320 will now be connected to your network.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you so much Patrick!

It took a little finagling but I made it.  I ended up do this and then had to reboot my Surface and even the printer.  FINALLY paper is spitting out.  Hopefully I won't trip it offline again.  I can't figure out what makes it go offline?

Thank you so much, Sue

Thank you
Announcements