Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

LBP6030w and BP6230w AirPrint Issues

[ Edited ]

Neither of my wireless laser printers show up on any of my iPhones when I try to print from them. Apple support was of no use. Both of these printers were listed on Canon's website after conducting a search for "Laser AirPrint". Both printers show up on my network.

Is there a work around to get these to show up on iPhones?

Highlighted
Reputable Contributor

Re: LBP6030w and BP6230w AirPrint Issues

Hi relolley.

I can provide more information about your inquiry.

Both printers support printing from iOS devices; however, it is when you are using the Canon PRINT Business App for iOS. They do not support printing with Apple AirPrint. It is unclear where you saw that these printers supported this feature, but I was able to check the product page for each printer and it shows that printing is supported using the app.

LBP6030w - View Details

LBP6230dw - View Details

The Canon PRINT Business App can be downloaded, free of charge, from the Apple App Store. For more information about the app, please click the link below:

Canon PRINT Business - iOS

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

Re: LBP6030w and BP6230w AirPrint Issues

Since there is no "Accept as Solution button" appearing  on the page, I will, instead, use a reply to say Thank You and this did solve my issue. No further responses are required.