04-17-2016 08:54 AM
You can use Google Cloud Print to print from your Chromebook with your PIXMA MX439.
First, connect your PIXMA MX439 to your wireless network by following these steps:
1. Press the <Setup> button on your PIXMA MX439.
2. Use the left or right button to select Device Settings and press <OK>.
3. Use the left or right button to select LAN Settings and press <OK>.
4. Use the left or right button to select Wireless LAN Setup and press <OK>.
5. Enter your network password key and press <OK>. Please verify your password, as it is case sensitive and if entered incorrectly, will cause the printer and router to not communicate. To switch between letters and numbers, press the * key.
6. Press <OK> on the confirmation screen. The PIXMA MX439 will search for the access point.
7. When found, press <OK> on the Connected to the access point screen.
Next, please click the "Connect a Cloud-Ready printer" link on Google's page to set up Google Cloud Print:
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:
02-01-2021 08:50 PM
Hi, I have a Canon MX410 and now that Google Cloud printing is gone I can't connect to my printer. I've tried doing it manually using the printer name and address, but that doesn't seem to work either. Any ideas? Thank you.