cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to print from my cell phone, I have a samsung galexy 2.

Kingmichael3
Apprentice

I want to link my cell phone and my printer; my laptop is connected to my printer so I know it works.

6 REPLIES 6

Jason
Whiz

Hello Kingmichael3,

The community is eager to assist!  To ensure the most accurate information is provided, we’ll need to know the model of the printer you are using.  We look forward to hearing back from you!

I have a canon modle MG 3122.

Hi Kingmichael3,

The only method we currently have for Android printing on this model is the Easy Photo Print App we have developed, which is free of charge on the Google Play store.  As the name implies it only allows you to print pictures, but you can take a screenshot of the document and print the screenshot in the Easy photo Print.  There are also third party printing apps available on the Google Play store, but they have not been tested by Canon so we cannot guarantee their reliability.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Staysee
Apprentice
So I can't print docs from my phone (Samsung j3 emerge)to my canon 3122 without taking a screenshot and then printing the pic? Is that correct?

Staysee
Apprentice
TS3122 My canon is a Ts3122 model? Can I print directly to my phone? And can I get a Wireless connection without a computer?

Kingmichael3,

Try installing our free Canon Print Service app.  This should allow you to print from other apps on your Android device.

Staysee,

The printer has to be connected to the same Wi-FI router as your phone.  Visit the following link for details on how to connect your PIXMA TS3122 to your network:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Tutorial/TS3100%20series/EN/TRL/Top.html

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements