cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed routers- mg3200 will not print. cannot find cd. HELP!

hittingguru
Apprentice

I changed my router. How to do link my MG3200 into the printer. I cannot find the CD that came with the printer, and I cannot find the usb cable either.

2 REPLIES 2

Ramona
Authority

Hi hittingguru,

You will need to reinstall the drivers on your computer to reconnect the printer to your network.  You will also need a USB cable to perform the reinstallation.  If you need to obtain a USB cable, they can usually be purchased from most retailers that sell computer electronics such as Staples, Wal-Mart, Target, Best Buy, Radio Shack and Amazon.com.  You will be looking for an "A to B" USB cable.  

Since you do not have the installation CD, the latest drivers for the printer can be downloaded from the Canon USA website. So we can provide you with instruciton for downloading applicable drivers, please reply with what version of Windows or Mac OS X is on your computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

windows 10
Announcements