cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed routers for the Internet, how do I change the old network #s to the new one?

Gypsyrita
Apprentice

I changed routers and now I can't wi-fi from cellphone or computer.  Help  I have not done this before so my explanation may not be technical.

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the printer model you have and what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

It's a Pixma MG3620, set up for a Mac OSX, and another computer and 2 cellphones.  I can use the cable, but I'd rather use wi-fi.  The other devices would be using wi-fi.  We followed the directions in the set-up paper, but it didn't work.  We had no problems until we changed routers.  And this is not a national emergency.

Hello.

Visit www.canon.com/ijsetup to perform the wireless installation again.

If you experience any difficulties with the wireless installation, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements