cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed internet providers and now my MP495 printer doesn't respond

razel1952
Apprentice

I recently changed my internet service provider and now I cannot print anything.  I get a message that the printer is not responding.  I tried connecting with my USB cord also and that isn't working either.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, razel1952!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

I contacted the support team and am very impressed with the quick solution I was given.  I am now able to print again.  It appears since I changed my internet service provider, I had to install a new driver and the rep that assisted me took me through this procedure with ease.  I will certainly purchase another Cannon in the future when I need to replace my printer due to the great customer service from this company.

Thank you Cannon for providing your customers with top notch service!

Announcements