Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted

Re: How to install Canon MP495 printer without installation cd?

Hi, abeswick!

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market. The PIXMA MG3505 is not sold or supported by Canon USA.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Stephen, I understand however this problem is across many Canon products and is a common problem (you just have to google it to find that out). So I don't understand why you are not able to help?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi, abeswick!

You're looking for software, right? Canon USA doesn't have the software for your specific product because we don't support your product. You'll need to reach out to Canon in your country for the software you need, because it's licensed for use in the country in which the product was released. 

Have a great day!

Highlighted
New Contributor

No, did you read my original message?  Its for the cnmnpu.exe utility which allows it to install, this utility is not sepcific to any particular printer is it?