cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an Android phone or tablet

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

To connect your PIXMA TS3520 / PIXMA TS3522 to your wireless network, you can use an app available from the Google Play Store.

To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Turn your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 off.

2. On your Android phone (or tablet), please open the Google Play Store to download and install:

Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY

3. Once installed, if the app is open on your phone (or tablet), please close it.

4. Turn your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 back on. "0" should appear on the printer's display.

5. Hold down the Wireless Connect.jpg button on the printer and let it go when icon_direct.gif starts to blink on the printer's display.

6. WiFi.jpg should now be blinking on the printer's display.

7. On your phone (or tablet), please return to the main screen of the phone and tap Settings.

8. In Settings, tap Networks or Connections.

9. Next, please tap Wi-Fi.

10. In the list that appears, select the network with "canon" in its name.

11. Once your phone (or tablet) is connected to the canon network, please open the Canon PRINT app that you had downloaded in step 2.

CPIS.jpg

12. "Do you want to search" will appear, tap Yes.

13. Select your home wireless network name and enter your Wi-Fi password.

Your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 will connect your Wi-Fi network.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
3 REPLIES 3

sy123am
Apprentice

my wifi router doesnt show up on the app's list 

Hi,

Since your router does not appear, I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. 

Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

BlueStarChild
Apprentice

After following all of the steps, I get to the "Register Printer" page.  It shows my wifi router name.  But, keeps telling me to "wait for your printer to appear, and then select your printer."  After waiting for over ten minutes, my printer does not show.  When I click on other options to connect, it sends me again and again and again to the original set-up page on my android phone.  I am frustrated.

Announcements