06-07-2021 01:43 PM
To connect your PIXMA TS3520 / PIXMA TS3522 to your wireless network, you can use an app available from the Google Play Strore.
To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Turn your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 off.
2. On your Android phone (or tablet), please open the Google Play Store to download and install:
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
3. Once installed, if the app is open on your phone (or tablet), please close it.
4. Turn your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 back on. "0" should appear on the printer's display.
5. Hold down the button on the printer and let it go when starts to blink on the printer's display.
6. should now be blinking on the printer's display.
7. On your phone (or tablet), please return to the main screen of the phone and tap Settings.
8. In Settings, tap Networks or Connections.
9. Next, please tap Wi-Fi.
10. In the list that appears, select the network with "canon" in its name.
11. Once your phone (or tablet) is connected to the canon network, please open the Canon PRINT app that you had downloaded in step 2.
12. "Do you want to search" will appear, tap Yes.
13. Select your home wireless network name and enter your Wi-Fi password.
Your PIXMA TS3520/TS3522 will connect your Wi-Fi network.