cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up the MX430 for wireless printing

ltarpy
Apprentice

My printer was working but then was turned off. Now I can't get it to print mode. How do I get it out of copy, scan and fax and back to print?

23 REPLIES 23

Hi guerryclegg,

At first, your PIXMA MX430 will assume that you are entering in lower case letters.  To toggle between lower case letters, upper case letters and numbers, press the Tone (*)  key.  Each time the key is pressed, the printer will display a different character to the right of Enter passphrase.

If a mistake has been made, press the Left arrow to move the cursor underneath the character to be deleted.  Then, press the Back button to delete the character.  Enter in the correct character as needed.  Press the Right arrow to move the cursor to the end of the passphrase.  Continue entering in the passphrase.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I tried the link you gave on setting up the wireless:   https://www.usa.canon.com/CUSA/assets/app/pdf/wireless/setup_MX432_Win.pdf

and the Page was not Found. Do you have an updated link?

Allyjae
Apprentice
I would like to express my appreciation for these precise instructions. These instructions resolved my problem.

Thank you.

Todazlate12
Apprentice

I'm trying to set up on ipadair2 it says no air printer found

Announcements