01-26-2019 04:13 PM
It's sooooooo frustrating to have to go through printing the Network Configuration Page, so I can change the IP address in my computer EVERY time I want to print. (Aproximately every 3-5 days.) Please tell me there's a way to make this static. All of the results I've found here give instructions for a printer that has a screen on it, to find settings MG 3022 has no screen, so I have to be able to do it on the computer, but I have looked everywhere.
01-31-2019 11:51 AM
To set your PIXMA MG3022 to use a static IP, please follow these steps:
1. Start the Canon IJ Network Tool.
2. Select the PIXMA MG3022 in Printers.
3. Select Configuration from the Settings menu.
4. Click the Wireless LAN tab.
5. Next to TCP/IP Setup, select "Use next IP address" and enter in the IP address, subnet mask and default gateway addresses.
While you can use a static IP address with a device on a DHCP network, please make sure that the IP address that you use is outside of the range of IP addresses that your router uses for DHCP. Please view your router's documentation or help file to determine what the DHCP range of your router is.
If that does not solve your issue, please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).