cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my printer to reconize my new router. It won't print , only recognizes my old router

Marydee51
Apprentice
How to get my printer to reconize my new router.
3 REPLIES 3

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hi Marydee51!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using, any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have a pixma 3100 canon printer. I recently bough a new Hp computer and can't get the printer to print. It's windows operating system. I have the cd that came with the printer which isn't doing anything. Help.

Hi again, Marydee51!

In order to help you, we need some more clarification.  Canon USA has not marketed a printer in the United States as simply the PIXMA 3100.  We have, however, marketed the PIXMA MG3120 and PIXMA MG3122.  Is you printer one of these, and if so, which one?

Also, we need to know which specific version of Windows you're using.  Recent versions include Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista.  Which one is running on your computer?

Thanks again and have a great day!

Announcements