cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my RCA 10" android tablet to recognise my Canon MP495 all in one printer wirelessly?

chachabob
Apprentice

I just ourchased this RCA android notebook but am not smart enough tofigure out how to connect it to my Canon all in one MP495 printer. Can any one help me?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi chachabob,

There is a free Canon Easy PhotoPrint printing app that you can download from the Android Market that will allow you to print images from your Android tablet to the printer.  Please note that you will need to have the printer installed on a Windows or Mac-based computer and connected wirelessly to the same network that the Android tablet is connected to in order to use the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app.

To download the app, please click here, then click the black Download button to go to the Android Market.  Once the app is downloaded, please click here for information on using the app.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements