cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, canon ip110 , wifi lights on , app installed but nothing comes up on my wifi setting to select?

Mickster15
Apprentice

Hi, 

i tried installing my new printer to use it with iPad Mini , the wifi lights on the printer and the app installed but when I go to my wifi setting on my iPad nothing comes up in the list for the printer to select . I tried holding the wifi button down until the light flashed twice then retried still nothing listed 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Mickster15!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which version of iOS is on your iPad Mini, and whether you're trying to connect your printer to your iPad directly or through a router. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements