cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! My WIFI has changed.

CaraAimee07
Apprentice

I have the Canon MG3600 series printer and its connected to my old WIFI network. We have sinced changed but i cannot figure out how to connect it to our new one, TIA!

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi CaraAimee07,

Welcome to The Canon Forum! 
We really appreciate your participation, however this appears to be a printer model not suported within the US. The Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't have that printer model, but when I have changed my wifi network I just repeat the original installation process with the new network info.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

MG3600

Diferent Model, Same Series

Follow jrhoffmans suggestion

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements