01-29-2016 06:54 PM
Help! Printer is connected to the same wifi as my apple iPad . Message displayed is No AirPrint found .
Have tried everything.
01-31-2016 09:35 AM
Please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your PIXMA MX452 is turned on.
2. Press the SETUP button.
3. Use the left or right button to select Device settings, then press the OK button.
4. Use the left or right button to select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
5. Use the left or right button to select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
6. Use the left or right button to select Print LAN details, then press the OK button.
The Default Gateway address will be in this list, please write it down.
Next, on your iPad, please open Safari and type in the address that you just wrote down.
Were you able to access the default gateway? If not, your iPad and PIXMA MX452 are not operating on the same network.
03-04-2018 10:45 PM
05-07-2018 12:33 PM
Make sure that your Apple devices are on the same Wi-Fi network as the printer. It may be possible that the devices are connecting to a different Wi-Fi network.
If the issue persists, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.