cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting MX340 on-line after changing router

earl2013
Apprentice

My MX340 printer was working fine until I installed a new router today.  I uninstalled the driver so I could reinstal with new ESSID and WPA2 key, but I have been totally frustrated.  My Windows 8.1 computer won't connect to the MX340 (USB device not recognized) via either wireless or USB cable because it doesn't have a driver and it won't install a driver from Canon download because the MX340 is not connected.  I have the original installation disc, but that won't work either.  Installation from the disc gets to the point where it tells me to connect the USB cable, but again the computer still does not recognize the USB device.  Can anyone help me get around this chicken and egg situation and get back on-line?    

1 REPLY 1

Julius
Rising Star

Hi Earl,

Please try following THESE STEPS to reconnect your PIXMA MX340 to the network.  Let us know if you get hung up on any steps.

Also, feel free to CALL US so we can walk you through the installation free of charge over the phone.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements