cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 3446

Rislo
Apprentice
Hello.
I am trying to connect my printer ts6020 to my wifi and I get error 3446 which stops wireless LAN operation. The router is ea6900 of Linksys and operating system is windows 10.
Is there something wrong with my new printer? Or router configuration?
Message recommends that I disable Wireless Direct or change wireless Lan network configuration, I don't know how.
Thanks for your help.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Rislo,

Please follow the steps below to disable the wireless direct setting:

1. Make sure printer is turned on.
  2. Select Setup on the HOME screen.

3. Select Settings.

4. Select Device settings.

5. Select LAN settings.

6. Select Wireless Direct.

7. Select Wireless Direct active/inactive.

8. Select OFF

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Rislo
Apprentice
Thank you! It worked.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Cause
IP address and subnet mask are conflicting.

What to Do
Select OK on the printer's touch screen.

Disable the wireless direct or change the wireless LAN network configuration. When changing the network configuration, specify a unique subnet range for each of the wireless direct and the wireless LAN to prevent a conflict.

For details on changing the network configuration, refer to the documentation for your wireless LAN router.

Press this button.  What does it say?  Are you connected to your wireless network?  If not are you able to select the SSID name and enter your password?  Keep in mind the printer only supports 2.4Ghz broadcast so thats the network you'll need to connect to. 

There is nothing magic about Wireless Direct Printing, so I'd disable it.  You can print from any device, mobile, laptop or desktop connected to the same wireless network anyway. 

Please post your progress.

wireless.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Rislo
Apprentice
Thank you. What is the procedure to disable wireless direct printing?

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Rislo,

Please follow the steps below to disable the wireless direct setting:

1. Make sure printer is turned on.
  2. Select Setup on the HOME screen.

3. Select Settings.

4. Select Device settings.

5. Select LAN settings.

6. Select Wireless Direct.

7. Select Wireless Direct active/inactive.

8. Select OFF

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Rislo
Apprentice
Thank you! It worked.
Announcements