cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnecting

CPS2
Apprentice

I recently purchased a Canon TS3122 to replace a broken printer. It works great except it keeps disconnecting from my computer and so far I can not figure out how to reconnect without completely reinstalling the software which is just ridiculous. At the end of the installation is the only reconnect option I can find. The only info I can find is to reboot everything which doesn't work. Everthing is connected to my router it just disconnects from my computer.

Is there a way to do this that I just haven't figured out yet?

1 REPLY 1

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you are connected via USB or WI-FI. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 8 AM and 8 PM ET.

Thanks!

Announcements