Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Difficulty printing from multiple computers

I have a Pixma MG7720 that only lately has not allowed printing from multiple computers unless I stop, then start the print spooler on the computer attempting to print. When this started, I had all the computers connected wirelessly, however, I am now using the USB connection on the desktop close to the printer. Since then, the wireless computers are the issue. I am using the latest drivers for the printer and Windows 10 is updated on all computers.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Difficulty printing from multiple computers

Greetings,

If you want to print directly from one computer, USB is fine.

If you want the printer to be accessible to all devices connecting to a home network, I suggest you use a wireless or wired connection.  Choose one interface, depending on your needs. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2(v1.1.0) ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100 ~ImageClass MF644Cdw ~LBP622dw
New Contributor

Re: Difficulty printing from multiple computers

Thanks for your reply. That was the configuration I had when this issue appeared. I will attempt going back to that again but am afraid of the issue not being resolved. I will keep you posted.