cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting MG6460 to wireless network.

Brybry
Apprentice

Hope I have the correct board/location.

I ran my Setup CD-Rom and connected my new HP All in One to my wireless network without too much trouble. 

One little issue remains from a notation on the printer screen that said......"The latest firmware is on server. Install firmware update from "Device Settings" in Setup"

Do I have to run my disc again to find this setup or where do I find this update.

Secondly, I now wish to connect my HP Pavillion g6 to the same network. Do I run my CD-ROM on this PC in the same way I did for the Desktop or is the setup different ?

Hope someone can help me as I am not 'up there' with all of this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

You may be able to find answers for your model at https://www.canon.com.au/en-AU/Personal/Support-Help

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

You may be able to find answers for your model at https://www.canon.com.au/en-AU/Personal/Support-Help

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks John_B

I didn't realise I was on the US based forum. I have checked the link that you included and that will be most helpful.

Sorry for the confusion. I will try to unsubscribe from this forum, if that is what I need to do.

Announcements