cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect MX 922 wireless printer to computers

jbrantley6531
Apprentice
I am new to wireless printing and have questions. I have purchased a Canon MX 922 wireless printer. I have a Dell desktop computer running windows 7 a Dell laptop running windows 8.1 and a Netgear 3800 router. How do I connect these up to be able to print from desktop and also be able to print from laptop? Is it possible to connect desktop by Ethernet cable and also be able to print wireless on laptop
4 REPLIES 4

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jbrantley6531,

To use your PIXMA MX922 wirelessly with your laptop and desktop computers, insert the PIXMA MX922's CDROM in each computer and follow the prompts to install for wireless use.  To view the installation process, please open this PDF:

http://www.usa.canon.com/CUSA/assets/app/pdf/wireless/Setup_MX922_Win.pdf

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for the link to the PDF file.  That solved my problem!  Using the PDF section regarding other methods of setting up wireless (WPS button didn't work for me) worked!  Once I had this solution, it took a couple of mins and was completed.  Thanks!  Mike

what if my hp does not have a cdrom

Hi, Yashira!

You can download all the necessary drivers and software for your PIXMA MX922 for free right HERE.  We hope this helps!

Announcements