cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3100 Series - How to reconnect printer after router change

tapmaxalf
Apprentice

Hello, i installed and set up a TS3100 a few weeks back. Last week I changed the wifi router in my home and unsure how to reconnect to the printer now. Haven't had any luck searching through the forums for an answer to this so wondered if someone knew?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Start here.

Download this, save to your desktop.

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAwODc1ODAy&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

Now review the instructions for wirless set up here:

Support | TS Series - Inkjet | PIXMA TS3120 (TS3100 Series) | Canon USA

Next:

Remove the printer from your system. Uninstall any Canon priter drivers.  Restart

Run the set up file you downloaded above and configure the printer to connect to the new router (SSID and password)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Start here.

Download this, save to your desktop.

https://pdisp01.c-wss.com/gdl/WWUFORedirectTarget.do?id=MDEwMDAwODc1ODAy&cmp=ABR&lang=EN

Now review the instructions for wirless set up here:

Support | TS Series - Inkjet | PIXMA TS3120 (TS3100 Series) | Canon USA

Next:

Remove the printer from your system. Uninstall any Canon priter drivers.  Restart

Run the set up file you downloaded above and configure the printer to connect to the new router (SSID and password)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hero! worked. thank you

Hi,

Glad it helped!

Cheers

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

hi again. 

i'm having the same issue, two years later. i've tried other posted solutions (trying to use my phone connect via the canon network, but even that doesn't work). can you please help? thank you thank you. (maybe you have an updated link for this solution?)

thank you so much

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi,

Not sure where you are located.  Some models have specific downloads based on region.

The link below should work for the TS3100 Series and most variants.  The Wi-Fi Connection Assistant may be particularly useful.  

Thanks for the kind words in your PM.

Canon Support for PIXMA TS3122 | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements