cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon imageCLASS D700 scanning on network

aTlanta
Apprentice

I have an imageCLASS D700 that I purchased recently.  I have it set up on my wireless network.  It prints perfectly but I cannot figure out how to scan a job back to the computer.  

Reading on this forun I saw something referred to as IJ scan utitlity.  Canon's website doesn't show a download for the D700???

Can you assist me with how to do this?  I'm running Windows 10 on a home network.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Stephen

Hi aTlanta!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums and thanks for reaching out!

The imageCLASS D700 is the series of the printer, not its actual model. Here in the US, we have the D760 and D780 version. You should be able to tell which one you have by the marking on the top or front of your machine (not by what your computer says). 

If you need help finding the model, our friendly support team can help at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). 

Once you have that model info, head to our site to grab your software HERE

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi aTlanta!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums and thanks for reaching out!

The imageCLASS D700 is the series of the printer, not its actual model. Here in the US, we have the D760 and D780 version. You should be able to tell which one you have by the marking on the top or front of your machine (not by what your computer says). 

If you need help finding the model, our friendly support team can help at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666) weekdays from 10am to 10pm (ET). 

Once you have that model info, head to our site to grab your software HERE

aTlanta
Apprentice

Bingo!  Thank you so much Steven.  

You're welcome! Glad to help! 

Announcements