cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Print Inject/SELFY Crashing on Chromebook

BrianStrange999
Apprentice

Bought a new MG3620 printer for use on a wireless network.  No problems using the CD to get it all properly configured and working from my Windows PC.  My chromebook however is a different story.  Downloaded the Canon Print app and it crashes everytime I launch it and cannot get my chromebook to talk to the printer.  Please help.

Brian

6 REPLIES 6

BrianStrange999
Apprentice

And this is to be used wirelessly.  As I said, windows PC working wirelessly without issue.  Chromebook is attached to the same wireless router.

Hi BrianStrange999,

Chromebooks use Google Cloud Print to print with cloud ready printers.

To set up your PIXMA MG3620 for use with Google Cloud Print, please follow the steps on this page:

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART163378

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

How would one set up the Canon ip110 printer with a chromebook, since that printer only works with the app, and chromebooks cannot use canon print.  

Google Print is no longer availeble.

Canon Print App is still crashing on Chromebook.

I cannot print from my Chromebook using my PIXMA G3501. ¿any ideas?

Thanx

Lonon652
Apprentice

@BrianStrange999 wrote:

Bought a new MG3620 printer for use on a wireless network.  No problems using the CD to get it all properly configured and working from my Windows PC.  My chromebook however is a different story.  Downloaded the Canon Print app and it crashes everytime I launch it and cannot get my chromebook to talk to the printer.  Please help.

Brian

Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY - 10 Similar Apps, 4 Features and installed, but will not open, contiunes to crash - HP chromebook.

having the same issue with my work computer which is a chrome book. I cannot print anything and its super frustrating. If anyone finds a solution please let me know. 

Announcements