cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX882 Connectivity Issues

crchakka050271
Apprentice

Hello All

I have a Canon Pixma MX882 printer at one of my locations that is on a LAN connection.  The printer name from the Test Page says "Canon Mx880 series Printer WS (Copy1).  It us cibbected via LAN and I have the IPv4 details such as IP Address, Default Gateway, Subnet Mask etc.  

I am trying to print to that printer from another location and am having issues.  I couldn't connect if I installed it as a Network printer.  Is there something that I am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

CC

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hello,

You will want to ensure that the printer and all devices that will be printing to it are located on the same network in order to be able to print to the printer.  So we can assist you with resolving any errors that you may be receiving connecting your devices to the printer, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements