02-26-2017 09:44 AM
Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. Please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team. They will be able to resolve this issue that you are experiencing with wireless printing:
04-15-2017 02:06 PM
Like others, it worked in the AM but not in the PM.
There's a connection (confirmed on printer) between modem and printer. There's a USB cable between the PC (Windows-10) and the printer. I've printed out the Network Config Page. All good & 100% Signal Strength.
Put in new color cartridges and printed color page.
Confirmed for current firmware.
Have turned off and on the printer.
Still getting message "Printer in Error State". every time I want to print a document from the PC.
Am certainly open to suggestions. Is it the LAN?
Baffled in the Great Lakes
04-16-2017 04:24 PM
Same problem. I've had this printer for about 6 mo. It has been connected wirelessly to my Net Gear Router which sits on top of the printer. When it does start to print it prints about 1/8 of a page and then tells me there is an error. When I run the troubleshooter it tells me there is an uprinted document that is the problem. I have cleared the print queqe and there is nothing there. Reset the settings on the printer. Uninstalled the printer and reinstalled including drivers. Same problem!!! So frustrating!!!
04-17-2017 06:37 AM
To resolve this issue, it is recommended that your PIXMA MX922 is reinstalled. In your post, you mention that you have a USB connecting your PIXMA MX922 to your computer and you are also attempting to use your PIXMA MX922 wirelessly. I will provide the steps for resinstalling your PIXMA MX922 for wireless use with your Windows 10 computer.
Please disconnect the USB cable that is connected from your PIXMA MX922 to your computer.
To reinstall your PIXMA MX922, please follow these steps:
1. Right click the Windows Start Menu button in the lower left hand corner and left click Control Panel (or Settings).
2. Under Programs, click on Uninstall a Program.
3. Click on the Canon MX920 MP Driver and then click Uninstall at the top.
4. Follow the prompts to uninstall the driver.
5. Click on the Canon IJ Network Tool and the click Uninstall at the top.
6. Follow the prompts to uninstall the network tool.
7. Click on the Canon IJ Network Scan Utility and then click Uninstall at the top.
8. Follow the prompts to uninstall the scan utility.
9. Restart the computer once complete.
To reinstall your PIXMA MX922, please follow these steps when the computer restarts:
1. Press the <Menu> button on your PIXMA MX922.
2. Select Setup and press the <OK> button.
3. Select Device settings and press <OK>.
4. Select LAN settings and press <OK>.
5. Select Wireless LAN setup and press <OK>.
6. Select Other setup and press <OK>.
7. Select Advanced setup and press <OK>.
8. Follow the on screen prompts to complete the setup.
Next, please download the latest driver for your PIXMA MX922:
1. Visit Canon's website at: http://usa.canon.com/support
2. Type PIXMA MX922 in the "Enter a Model" box and click GO.
3. In the Drivers & Downloads section, under Recommended Downloads, please click the Select button next to the MX920 MP Drivers.
4. Click the Download button.
5. If a Save dialog box appears, click Save.
6. Once the download is complete, open your Downloads folder.
7. Double click [mp68-win-mx920-1_01-ea32_2.exe]. Files will extract.
Follow the prompts and the installation will complete.
To view a walk-through of the installation process, please use the following link:
04-17-2017 06:40 AM
It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:
07-13-2017 04:56 PM
Suddenly my printer is not responding. I am using a windows computer and the connection is wireless and the printer shows that the wireless in on.
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer, along with how your computer and your printer are connected to each other. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
Thanks and have a great day!
07-13-2017 12:48 AM
I got excited when I saw your siple solution. Unfortunately thiss did not work for me. I am still getting the printer not responding message. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers from the disc. updated from the website and followed every step of the troubleshooter twice. Still not working. About ready to toos this out a window. Everything works but prinnting from the computer whic was working until a few days ago.
07-13-2017 01:09 AM
I have signal strength of 100%. downloaded the drivers but still not commicating with the printer. I had to go to the USB wired to be able to print. What is the poinnt of having a wireless printer if it will not print wirelessly. This printer is only 2 years old. I should not be having these problems.