cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG3122 wifi connection

Kennypatterson
Apprentice

New to the forum! 

I am attempting to set up my MG3122 to connect to my wifi, however I do not have the setup disc.  I have gotten the drivers installed and can print as long as I'm connected via USB. Can you provide instructions or a link on how to connect to my wifi?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Crista
Whiz

Hi Kennypatterson!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating systems (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

I am currently using Windows 7 on the machine that I am using to set up the printer. 

Thanks

Ramona
Authority

Hi Kennypatterson,

We recommend installing the latest drivers from the Canon USA website to install the printer wirelessly . When installing the printer, you will want to select the Wireless Connection method.  The following link will take you to the Drivers and Software page for the PIXMA MG3122:

PIXMA MG3122 Drivers and Software page

Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:

1.  Verify that the operating system detected in the "OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu is correct, and if it is not, please click the drop-down menu to select your operating system.

2.  Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "DRIVERS" section and click the MINI MASTER SETUP file.  When you do, a red DOWNLOAD button will appear.  Please click on the checkbox below the DOWNLOAD button, then click the red DOWNLOAD button to begin the download.  The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded.

Once you have downloaded the MINI MASTER SETUP file, please follow the steps above to also download the rest of the software for the printer from the SOFTWARE section.  

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, I am trying to connect a new MG3022 to my iPad without success. Your web site said that there are no drivers for my system and I can find no integral drivers. Help! Jim

Hello, I am unable to connect form my IPad to my MG3022. The Cannon site said there are no drivers for this device and I can find no integral drivers. Help! Thanks, Jim

Announcements