cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG2900 Set Up Issues

biberc
Apprentice

Hi, I am hoping I can find some help setting up my printer on my wireless network for the first time.

I am trying to set it up wirelessly and have a router in the same room, but my laptop is unable to find the printer on the device list,despite several attempts. It did not come with a cord, so I cannot just connect via USB. Any insight would be much appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Jenine
Rising Star

Hello Biberc!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and what specific printer model you have (MG2924. MG2920, MG2922). That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at usa.canon.com/support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

biberc
Apprentice
Sorry! I am using Windows 10 and the printer is MG2922.

Hello Biberc!

Thank you for getting back to us! We suggest trying to follow the steps for a cableless setup with Windows HERE . If you try this and are still having trouble please contact our Technical Support Team by phone or email at the following link: http://Canon.us/ContactCF

We hope this information was helpful! 

Announcements