Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Cannot connect to TS3322 tried everything!! Help!

Trying to connect to ts3322 thru WiFi so I can print from my phone. Will not connect, tried everything I can find here, in app, Google search. Is this printer defective or something? Never had this much annoying crap trying to simply print 1 dang page!! Guess Canon printers must be junk??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cannot connect to TS3322 tried everything!! Help!

Greetings,

If you'd like help, we need to know more about your environment.  What you are trying to connect to, the steps you performed and what happened.  The printer will only connect to a 2.4Ghz broadcast.  It supports (WPS) Wi-Fi Protected Setup if this is supported by your router. 

Here are some helpful links:

Canon Knowledge Base - Wireless Setup Help - PIXMA TS3320 / TS3322

Canon Knowledge Base - Connecting Your Printer to a Wireless LAN (WPS PIN Code) - TS3300 Series

We are at a disadvantage since "Tried everything" doesn't tell us what you did, or what happened when you did it. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2(v1.1.0) ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixma Pro-100 ~ImageClass MF644Cdw ~LBP622dw
New Contributor

Re: Cannot connect to TS3322 tried everything!! Help!

[ Edited ]

I have followed the instructions, Loaded and reloaded the manul and the setup. The printer blinks over and over and does not stop. It displays P then 2 on the screen, but NOTHING I do will connect it to the network. (I even tried my old printer, just to check the network; not a problem.) WHAT IS THE IP ADDRESS OF THIS PRINTER?! It cannot connect without an IP address! I bought this printer because it PRoMISED ti to be easy to hookup! I DO NOT want to use a printer cable. NOTHING ABOUT THIS HAS BEEN EASY! (And I am not a novice!)