cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot connect to TS3322 tried everything!! Help!

mcummings1013
Apprentice

Trying to connect to ts3322 thru WiFi so I can print from my phone. Will not connect, tried everything I can find here, in app, Google search. Is this printer defective or something? Never had this much annoying crap trying to simply print 1 dang page!! Guess Canon printers must be junk??

5 REPLIES 5

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If you'd like help, we need to know more about your environment.  What you are trying to connect to, the steps you performed and what happened.  The printer will only connect to a 2.4Ghz broadcast.  It supports (WPS) Wi-Fi Protected Setup if this is supported by your router. 

Here are some helpful links:

Canon Knowledge Base - Wireless Setup Help - PIXMA TS3320 / TS3322

Canon Knowledge Base - Connecting Your Printer to a Wireless LAN (WPS PIN Code) - TS3300 Series

We are at a disadvantage since "Tried everything" doesn't tell us what you did, or what happened when you did it. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I have followed the instructions, Loaded and reloaded the manul and the setup. The printer blinks over and over and does not stop. It displays P then 2 on the screen, but NOTHING I do will connect it to the network. (I even tried my old printer, just to check the network; not a problem.) WHAT IS THE IP ADDRESS OF THIS PRINTER?! It cannot connect without an IP address! I bought this printer because it PRoMISED ti to be easy to hookup! I DO NOT want to use a printer cable. NOTHING ABOUT THIS HAS BEEN EASY! (And I am not a novice!)

Hi,

I recommend to have this issue looked at by our support team. Canon does have a chat team that would be happy to assist you with this issue. Please click HERE and in the chat/ask a question box that appears, ask the chat bot to speak to a live person. Our chat agents are available Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you

FUCanon2022
Apprentice

Going through same problem tonight. Walked through every single Canon printer assistant, set up, and beyond taking a computer class this Canon ts3322 WILL NOT connect to my wifi through my Mac or my iphone! Im so frustrated as this printer did work a few times, but it's ALWAYS BEEN A NIGHTMARE to connect to my network to get the POS to work correctly. No, it is NOT user friendly! Nothing but frustration since day one getting it to connect my high speed internet that ALL MY OTHER DEVICES HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING!! Never again CANON!

Gignacc
Apprentice

So I've only used my ts3322 like 3x now and today I need to use it actually for an important paper andddd of course I can't get the dang thing to work either. I think it's absolutely just hysterical how they say very easy setup and going on hours later still issue. But at first I could connect no problem and Incase it might work for someone else what I did was go to the cannon app open it and view the 2 pages, then get out go to the cannon print app and in left corner top is a printer with a plus click that and go threw them steps otherwise on the bottom middle it should say ur model and a little picture. But click on like document and try from there printing. Otherwise print the status papers off it'll have an i.p address and enter it and that'll make it print rate away. Or ur suppose to have phone location on u **bleep** ur wifi off and u'll see ur printer show up on the wifi list connect to it an try printing if still nothing then disconnect and then connect back to ur wifi and try printing if nothing still. Turn printer off and hold stop and that chain 🔗 image next to the wifi hold that together for 10secs and turn it on while holding the buttons then try printing again when u let go after couple secs. If nothing try holding that 🔗 button for 5secs while it's on and it'll reconnect to ur wifi again. Then try printing again. Try unplugging from wall for a min or so if anything it u gotta make sure the screen shows the wifi and a little cellphone or won't work. If not showing then hold that 🔗 button down 5secs and it'll go back on give it like a min and open something go to print and click were says ur printers name on top click and see if ones dark gray if is click it. Idk at beging all I did first time was what it said then it worked after I've had a hella time sense. Easiest way I've found is Google how to print ur statuses paper for ur i.p address and just enter it and that'll make it go instantly it just doesn't like store it in ur phone for a default. Hope this made sense and hope any helped if ur confused leave a comment and I'll figure out how we can talk and I'll show ya what I mean otherwise I would've uploaded a screen recording here but u can't thanks Shane 

Announcements