cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can MX870 printer work with OS High Sierra?

mmbxoxo
Apprentice

I just bought a used MX870 printer and can't find any software online. Is the printer totally incompatible with mac OS High Sierra? I found a post in this forum saying the scanner will not work because canon hasn't updated the drivers, but I'm wondering if I can even use the printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MX870 is only supported on computers that are running Windows 10 and earlier or Mac OSX v10.11 and earlier.  Please use a computer that is running a compatible version of Windows or Mac OSX in order to continue using the printing and scanning capabilities of the unit.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The MX870 is only supported on computers that are running Windows 10 and earlier or Mac OSX v10.11 and earlier.  Please use a computer that is running a compatible version of Windows or Mac OSX in order to continue using the printing and scanning capabilities of the unit.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements