cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue WiFi light still lit?

scorpio012
Enthusiast

Hello again, I was going to include this question with my last message, but I didn't want to get my two problems confused. A few weeks ago I had bought a new Netgear router, a 1750 Nighthawk, and it was hooked up for about a week or so before it quit working altogether. I was forced to use my old router and when I installed it the blue WiFi light on my printer stays lit anytime I turn on my printer? Every thing else seems to be working fine except for that light being on. It never stayed lit before when I had been using my old router, but now it does. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to turn off? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

One both of my printers the blue WiFi light on means printer is connected to WiFi. Are you printing via WiFi? If not, turn off WiFi on printer. If you don't have the manual you can get one via the Canon support site for your printer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  Why it seems strange that the blue WiFi light is on is because it's not a wireless connection, but hard wired. Plus, When I used the same router in the past that light was never lit? I did try looking at the manual online last evening, but I didn't see anything directly associated with the WiFi light? if you can offer anymore suggestions I"d appreciate it. Thanks again.

Hi. Which printer is it?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hello Again, I'm sorry I thought I had included that in my first message. It's a Pixma MG5622.

Try this:

Annotation 2019-11-17 160407.jpg

If that doesn't work give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements