cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XA60 Cable needed to turn mic's one audio track into two tracks

jamo
Apprentice

Hello, this is the first time I ask a question to this Forum, I hope I will get a lot of support from it if necessary. 🙂

I bought an external microphone for my new Canon XA60 camera, microphone output cable of 3.5 meters, XLR & 3.5 mm Jack with 2 well working sound tracks for my camera.

1.JPG

Now I bought a new short microphone cable of 0.50 mtr brand Connex type 177.116      But there is a problem with this cable, only 1 sound track comes into my camera during recording?

Is it possible to buy a short (0.50 mtr) XLR & Jack 3.5 mm cable that can deliver 2 sound tracks in my Canon XA60?

jamo

[Commercial link removed per community guidelines and replaced with translated screenshot to facilitate discussion.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamo
Apprentice

XA60 cable needed to convert one audio track from the microphone to two tracks.

I see the hint above, thanks for the hint.

I have tried to convert the cable to two tracks somewhere but I can't get it to work.

Can you explain how to do this please.

The original cable that came with the microphone works fine?

I have tried to convert the cable to two tracks somewhere but I can't get it to work.

Can you explain how to do this, please.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jamo
Apprentice

XA60 cable needed to convert one audio track from the microphone to two tracks.

I see the hint above, thanks for the hint.

Can you explain how to do this please.

Can you explain how to do this, please.

Announcements