cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Triggering Speedlites

jasu4646
Apprentice

This is probably a novice question, but I'm still learning the ins and outs of my speedlites. I currently have a wedding reception set up with two 600EX-RT on the dance floor and one on my camera as the master. Is it possible to have either a speedlite or trigger on my second shooter's camera as well to trigger those same speedlites?

Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PLee
Enthusiast

Yes, an additional 600EX-RT, 430EX III-RT or ST-E3-RT on your second shooter's camera can act as an additional transmitter for the same two off camera speedlites.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

PLee
Enthusiast

Yes, an additional 600EX-RT, 430EX III-RT or ST-E3-RT on your second shooter's camera can act as an additional transmitter for the same two off camera speedlites.

@PLee wrote:

There may be some logistic issues, though. Most of the time, your second shooter will probably not be standing next to you. And if the lights are positioned properly for your location, tey may not be positioned properly for his/hers.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements