cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re. my previous message regarding MT-24EX macro flash

Hssutton
Apprentice

As a new member I find I'm struggling somewhat. I posted a message regarding my Canon MT-24EX twin lite macro flash. I received a reply asking for further info. I attemped to reply, but somehow lost the converstion.

Just in case this gets to the correct person the speedlight was fowarded to Canon repair by Lehmanns as they arranged the first repair. The only reference I have is Lehmanns which is MIS89505 dated 19-05-2016.

Regards

harry shepherd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks Robert.

As I said I'm struggling somewhat I made a post on the Canon community and received a reply asking for further info. I've really no idea what has happened, but I cannot find the post I made or the reply, so I guess there's a person awaiting a reply from me

Harry

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Hssutton wrote:

As a new member I find I'm struggling somewhat. I posted a message regarding my Canon MT-24EX twin lite macro flash. I received a reply asking for further info. I attemped to reply, but somehow lost the converstion.

Just in case this gets to the correct person the speedlight was fowarded to Canon repair by Lehmanns as they arranged the first repair. The only reference I have is Lehmanns which is MIS89505 dated 19-05-2016.

Regards

harry shepherd

This is a user forum only loosely moderated by Canon. If you're asking about the status of your repair order, you need to contact Canon directly. There should be a phone number and email address on their Web site.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Thanks Robert.

As I said I'm struggling somewhat I made a post on the Canon community and received a reply asking for further info. I've really no idea what has happened, but I cannot find the post I made or the reply, so I guess there's a person awaiting a reply from me

Harry

@Hssutton wrote:

Thanks Robert.

Harry

Quite possibly. But it's extremely unlikely that that person is on the critical path to getting the problem with your flash diagnosed and repaired. If you're concerned that Canon hasn't received the unit and/or that they don't know what you want done, you should contact them directly.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements