cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Panel difusor que se extrae del Flash 430 EXII

juanca951
Apprentice

Dónde puedo conseguir el panel difusor que se extrae del Flash 430 EXII? Se me salío y lo perdí. 

4 REPLIES 4

jfo
Rising Star
Rising Star

from http://forums.usa.canon.com/t5/Forum-Info/Forum-Guidelines/m-p/15 

Participation
Forums are a great way to communicate, facilitate help, and in general, interact with others who share similar interests.  With that in mind,

• Posts must be in the English language.

jfo just because it should be in "English" does not mean you cannot answer the question in English.

juanca951 Question: "Where I can get the diffuser panel extracted from Flash 430 EXII? They came out and I lost it."

My Answer: I would recommend you contact your local camera store. They may be able to assist you with a used part

or be able to contact Canon for a replacement part,

Gar Travis, asmp, CPS, ISAP

"Talent makes the photographer...
Canon makes the photographer memorable." ~ GT©

Hey garphoto,

Its not that the post "should" be in English, its that it "must" be in English.  I'd hate for my translation/interpertation of the question to be inaccurate and thus lead me to give incorrect information.

As this is the only Canon forum that exists, I'm sure we're seeing lots of international users come participate.  In setting the ground rules and expectations, this will be the best way to ensure everyone gets the most out of this community.  

I replied in English and your point is understood; I read the

regulations and was trying to be helpful, but no "kudos" for me eh?

Gar Travis, asmp, CPS, ISAP

"Talent makes the photographer...
Canon makes the photographer memorable." ~ GT©
Announcements