cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

600EX-RT length

BlairW
Enthusiast
Can anyone tell me the length of this speedlite? not with the flash head at a 90 degree angle but just straight up. thanks to all, Blair..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mine measures slightly over 8 inches.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

5.6 inches, according to the B&H Web site (which is a bit easier to navigate than the Canon site).

Bob

Canon_Speedlite_600EX-RT_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpgthanks for the reply, what I'm looking for is the speedlite in this this configuration minus the foot.... thanks

Mine measures slightly over 8 inches.

Bob

thank you very much, what I want is for it to fit into my current camera bag and the only way it will work is as in the photo. otherwise it won't work. BTW my copy of lightroom 6 should be here tomorrow, I'm i'm anxiously waiting to install it! thanks so much for the information, Blair... 

@BlairW wrote:

thank you very much, what I want is for it to fit into my current camera bag and the only way it will work is as in the photo. otherwise it won't work. ...... 

Mine fits upright, in its original case, in both of my commonly used bags: a Domke F-7 and a Canon 200-DG.

Bob

Again thanks I currently own Canons 430ex-rt the first one. The controls are not as user friendly as the newer 430ex-rt iii and 600ex-rt. Plus a lower guide number 141 & fewer functions. Blair..

@BlairW wrote:
Again thanks I currently own Canons 430ex-rt the first one. The controls are not as user friendly as the newer 430ex-rt iii and 600ex-rt. Plus a lower guide number 141 & fewer functions. Blair..

There are both the original and a Mark II version of the 600EX-RT, so make sure you're getting the one you want.

Bob
Announcements