cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webvcam eos utilty

nicososua
Apprentice

I have download and installed the canon webcam eos utility and run the eos utilty which display my live image perfectly.

I closed the eos utilty and checked in the task manager it wasn't running and then opened skype. Under the setting for 

video i didn't sse the webcam utitly as a listed option, only my toshiba webcam. I have windows 10 running with an intel i3 at 2,2 ghz but i cannot see the webcam utilty in either Skpe , zoom of Meet. I have reinstalled the latest Skype and un and reinstlled the webcam utility from the usa site. Having searched on youtube and google i could not find anyone with the same problem. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@nicososua wrote:

I have download and installed the canon webcam eos utility and run the eos utilty which display my live image perfectly.

I closed the eos utilty and checked in the task manager it wasn't running and then opened skype. Under the setting for 

video i didn't sse the webcam utitly as a listed option, only my toshiba webcam. I have windows 10 running with an intel i3 at 2,2 ghz but i cannot see the webcam utilty in either Skpe , zoom of Meet. I have reinstalled the latest Skype and un and reinstlled the webcam utility from the usa site. Having searched on youtube and google i could not find anyone with the same problem. Any help would be gratefully received. Thanks

Great, it sounds like the regular EOS Utility is shut down like it should be.  

Sometimes the order in which you do things makes a difference.  I would connect the camera, and turn it on before I started one of the applications that would use the Webcam Utility.  The apps may only check for available devices when they start.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements