cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image browser

xopinki
Apprentice

My image browser always quits on me. It is at random times also. Sometimes I can use it for 10 minutes, and other times only 1 minute. Very frustrating. Any advice?

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi xopinki!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating systems (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using and if you see any error messages. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Hi, sorry, forgot to tell you my system - I am using Mac OS 10.X on my Mac book pro.

The error message then says " Image browser quit enexpectedly. Would you like to send a report to Apple"

Then I can click send report or ignore. I have sent the report about 15 times now.

Not sure how helpful that was because I haven't heard from them yet it still keeps quitting.

So thanks in advance for any ideas!

"I have sent the report about 15 times now."

Like Apple cares?   Smiley SurprisedSmiley Sad

Buy Photoshop Elements and go out and make some pictures.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Tim
Authority

Hello Xopinki,

This may be due to the version of Image Browser you are using.  We would suggest uninstalling the current version and downloading a new version specifically for your OSX version from our web site and install.  This will likely resolve the issue that you are having.

You can download the updated version of ImageBrowser here. You want to grab ImageBrowser EX version 1.1.0a, through this Link.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements