cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon 1d mark 2 software

toby841
Apprentice

I am looking for the orginal software that came with the 1d mark 2 camera i bought one on ebay and need to change my name and setting ...EOS Viewer Utility (ver. 1.2) ; EOS Capture (ver 1.2)   Digital Photo Professional (ver. 1.5)

5 REPLIES 5

cicopo
Elite

Besides the software you need a computer with a firewire port & running an older Operating system. Windows XP & maybe Vista are the last ones that will allow connecting to the camera via the Firewire cable. No idea what OS you need with a Mac.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

You are so right ...i have an older cmputer that i am keeping just for that....i wish canon would update there software especially for there pro cameras I hope i can even find a copy of it...Melvin ...Thank You soi much for the reply ...Melvin

Have you been able to locate the needed software?

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Nope not yet, still looking and hoping..

Well this may be easier than it looked. I have the Original CD's for my 1D2n & 1Ds2 and a copy of the disc from my 5D and they all seem to have versions of the Viewer software with a 1. xx designation which makes me think the 20D & 30D and maybe even the 40D had the right program to communicate with the camera. You should be able to download the right driver for the camera from Support & Drivers at the Canon site.  

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements