cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Browser was replaced by EOS Digital Solution Disk and can't see the slideshow option

Prowler99
Apprentice

I used Canon Zoom Browser for years but purchased a new Canon T6i and received the EOS Digital and can't seem to finf documentation. Can I use the slide show option to review pictures I have loaded and is the E-mail option available?

2 REPLIES 2

Mykolas
Authority

Hi Prowler99!

Thanks for posting.

The software bundled with the new models like the EOS Rebel T6i no longer includes ImageBrowser EX or ZoomBrowser EX.  The applications being used now are only Digital Photo Professional and EOS Utility.  To display images in a slide show, you will need to use other software capable of doing this, like the image viewing software built into the operating system.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@inactive010823 wrote:

Hi Prowler99!

Thanks for posting.

The software bundled with the new models like the EOS Rebel T6i no longer includes ImageBrowser EX or ZoomBrowser EX.  The applications being used now are only Digital Photo Professional and EOS Utility.  To display images in a slide show, you will need to use other software capable of doing this, like the image viewing software built into the operating system.

Well. I guess that was one way to deal with the complaints of those who couldn't get ImageBrowser to install.

On a related note, when will DPP be able to do redeye correction?

FWIW, Irfanview has a decent slideshow capability. (Canonians, plase don't delete that 3rd-party reference. It was not I who brought up "other software capable of doing this".)

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements