cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webcam Utility

DanMilham
Contributor

Having learned through Peta Pixel that a new version of EOS Webcam Utility has been issued I eagerly followed the instructions through clicking on "downloads & software". After that I couldn't find a "software tab" anywhere on the page except the thumb/icon which did not reveal a chance to indicate my operating system and download the software. Where am I going wrong?

6 REPLIES 6

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Which camera are you using?

Which Operating Systme are you running?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

It's some kind of joke. I'm on a 2013 macbook using Catalina. I shoot with 5Ds and I've followed the instructions on the video and the web site and there simply is no "software" tab that leads to a selection of operating systems and the ability to download the re-issued webcam utility.

MAC OS Catalina

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thanks. That page never appeared to me but I can try the link you included.

Upon clicking on the link in your reply I get the download dialog box, not the software download web page. After following the unzip and install procedures I'm able to see EOS Webcam Utility in my Zoom video options but no picture appears from my EOS 5Ds.

Using a 2013 macbook, Catalina. How did you arrive at the "drivers & downloads" page in your initial reply? Thanks for your help.

@DanMilham wrote:

Upon clicking on the link in your reply I get the download dialog box, not the software download web page. After following the unzip and install procedures I'm able to see EOS Webcam Utility in my Zoom video options but no picture appears from my EOS 5Ds.

Using a 2013 macbook, Catalina. How did you arrive at the "drivers & downloads" page in your initial reply? Thanks for your help.

Where is it?  It is on the same page you would use to download a copy of the user manual, [or] Digital Photo Professional 4.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements