cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utlity 3 & DPP4 doesn't show last image captured

jstoll
Contributor

Using utilty 3 and dpp4 tethered, I can't get the last image to automatically show up in the window .  The thumbnail shows up , but thats all.  Can anyone tell me the setting I have to change?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

for anyone looking for this:

in dpp4,

click 'remote shooting'

pick folder and 'ok'

lower left corner of window there are 3 little window icons, choose the middle one. 

lower left corner of inner window theres a -/+ slider.  slide that to all the way to -

back to lower left corner of window the  3 little window icons, choose the one on the right

collapse the 'folder' and 'camera control' panels on either side by clicking on the tiny arrows at middle of each side

(they pop open when you mouse over them)

done.

>Thanks to the very helpful and friendly tech support at Canon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi jstoll!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thank you for your post!

So that the Community can better assist you, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using, and the Computer Operating System you have (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will greatly help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

mac 10.9.5

5D mk11, 6d, 5dsr

on with tech help now

for anyone looking for this:

in dpp4,

click 'remote shooting'

pick folder and 'ok'

lower left corner of window there are 3 little window icons, choose the middle one. 

lower left corner of inner window theres a -/+ slider.  slide that to all the way to -

back to lower left corner of window the  3 little window icons, choose the one on the right

collapse the 'folder' and 'camera control' panels on either side by clicking on the tiny arrows at middle of each side

(they pop open when you mouse over them)

done.

>Thanks to the very helpful and friendly tech support at Canon

note: eos utilty 2 is required for the 5D mkII

@jstoll wrote:

note: eos utilty 2 is required for the 5D mkII

That does appear to be what the Canon Web site says. But it's a bit counter-intuitive, since Digital Photo Professional 4, which requires EOSU 3, does claim to support the Mk II. I guess if you have one, and you use DPP 4, you need both versions of EOSU.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements