cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display Histogram in DPP4

Jdrasberry
Apprentice

What am I doing wrong? I can't get the histogram window to display the histogram.  I can make the histogram window appear and disappear. I can dock the window or float it on the screen.  But the histogram window never opens

and shows me the histogram.  It shows the title bar and a couple of mm's of the window but never actually opens to show a histogram.  

It was working for me earlier today. So somehow I have set or typed a keystroke that disabled my histogram.   Does anyone have any idea for me?

Joe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nevermind, Tim.

If you have the problem I had, here is how to correct it.

Click on the Tools drop-down menu, then click on Preferences.  Then click on View Settings.   Find Reset User Interface and click on the circle that says Reset All User Interface settings.  Click OK and close the Preferences box. 

Restart  DPP4.  My Histogram window is now open and is able to be used!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Tim
Authority

Jdrasberry, 

There is a tutorial for this on the web site below.  Under the section called recover missing shadows. 

https://cpn.canon-europe.com/content/product/canon_software/dpp_video_tutorials.do

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Tim, what are you talking about?  The video you linked is about recovering shadows in a photo.  My problem is that the histogram window isn't open all the way to display the histogram.

Nevermind, Tim.

If you have the problem I had, here is how to correct it.

Click on the Tools drop-down menu, then click on Preferences.  Then click on View Settings.   Find Reset User Interface and click on the circle that says Reset All User Interface settings.  Click OK and close the Preferences box. 

Restart  DPP4.  My Histogram window is now open and is able to be used!

Announcements