cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSFER PICS IN IMAGEBROWSER EX TO SD CARD

pato
Contributor

I transfered pictures from my camera's SD card into ImageBrowser EX on my laptop.  I would like to transfer 100 of those pictures in ImageBrowser EX onto a brand new SD card (F:).   What are the steps within ImageBrowser EX to transfer those pic's to the new SD card?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't think you can transfer images back onto an SD card and have them show up on the camera. I tried to do that for a friend and had no luck. The photos were on the SD card in Windows viewer but the camera didn't see them. ZoomBrowser used to have an option to do that but the newer version doesn't.

If you didn't reformat the old SD card you should be able to drag the contents from the old card to the new card.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't think you can transfer images back onto an SD card and have them show up on the camera. I tried to do that for a friend and had no luck. The photos were on the SD card in Windows viewer but the camera didn't see them. ZoomBrowser used to have an option to do that but the newer version doesn't.

If you didn't reformat the old SD card you should be able to drag the contents from the old card to the new card.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements