Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Shortcut to toggle directory

Hi, I am curious what is the shortcut key to toggle the directory as it is not currently showing. I am unable to "Add to Collections" either, so I have to open a photo where the folder is located so all the photos within the same folder is shown when DPP is open.

I'm using version 4.11.0.2

Respected Contributor

Re: Shortcut to toggle directory

Greetings,

Sorry, but I am not understanding your post. 

Can you provide the steps and / or maybe a screen shot of what you are trying to accomplish?  There are keyboard shortcuts listed on the menu's but I am not clear what you are looking for.

PQ.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixima Pro-100
New Contributor

@shadowsports wrote:

Greetings,

Sorry, but I am not understanding your post. 

Can you provide the steps and / or maybe a screen shot of what you are trying to accomplish?  There are keyboard shortcuts listed on the menu's but I am not clear what you are looking for.

PQ.png

See the area underneath the "File" Menu with your folders? That's the Directory, where you can navigate to the location/folder needed. That is somehow missing. How do I bring it back up?

VIP

I see a tiny triangle in the middle of the left edge. Click it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Highlighted
New Contributor

I don't see any arrow at the left side of the window

noshortcutdpp.PNG

VIP

@slr_noob wrote:

I don't see any arrow at the left side of the window

You should see a small white triangle along the left border, and another along the top border of the filter ribbon.  

BAB1A418-AE22-40E1-B7A9-B8BAAFAE94BD.jpeg

This is what I am seeing.  You should contact Canon Support.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."