cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: EOS Utility Problems me too

dvlmn823
Apprentice

I have an EOS rebel sl1 and downloaded and updated the digital photo professional software to convert RAW images and the program does not erecognize the camera nor can i select it as the default program to open when i plug in my camera...Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@dvlmn823 wrote:

I have an EOS rebel sl1 and downloaded and updated the digital photo professional software to convert RAW images and the program does not erecognize the camera nor can i select it as the default program to open when i plug in my camera...Please help

Uninstall the Canon apps.  Reinstall them.  Do not adjust Windows to tell it what to do when it detects a camera.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Got it....thanks.....

ok so uninstall and reinstall and when it pops up on what to do say take no action??

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What operating system?

DPP is not really what you want for downloading images from camera to computer. If you don't have a card reader (which is the best way) then download and install EOS Utility from the Canon support site for the Canon 1D X Mark III. when you install EOS Utility it will install EOS Utiliy 2 which will work wih your camera.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements