Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Problems with Camera Connect App

I wanted it mostly to take long exposures and family photos without the timer.  The remote is really expensive and isn't even available at the Canon store.  Around $100 on amazon.

Highlighted
acc
Occasional Contributor

I have a remote for my 80d that can be purchased for less than $10 - NOT Canon brand, but it works fine: Canon RC-6 RC6 IR Wireless Remote Control EOS M5 5D Mark IV 760D 5DS R Rebel T6i
New Contributor

I have a new Canon SX 730- the instructions to connect my phone to my camera were bad!  So I went online to youtube:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=sEH9XKqHNKfB0PEPoMuWMA&q=connect+my+canon+sx730+to+my+phone+you+tub...

Luckily it worked- and when I was done tranferring all my pics to my phone and then uploading to Facebook, I turned off the Bluetooth- but wanting to ensure that I could do it again- I am travelling at the end of the month- I wanted to set it all up again.  But NOPE, NADDA, NOT AT ALL!  What is going on??  

I need a human to direct me to get this to work- what is the Customer Service number so I can get some directions?  

Thanks!

emme